The Strew Terms & Conditions
1. The Strew was created for convenience of promoting your product, brand or service via Instagram. We do not encourage spamming or violation of Instagram user's rights or rules set by Instagram.
2. The Strew is not affiliated with Instagram or any other social networking sites or any other third-party sites in any way.
3. Please note that we are not responsible for any of your actions and their consequences when you use The Strew. We are not responsible if your Instagram account is locked, blocked or banned.
4. You need to use your login credentials - username and password - to login to our application and avail the services. However, we will never ask for your password and we will not use your credentials without your permission. The Strew does not share your credentials with third-parties.
5. Our system servers are secured using high level encryption to prevent unauthorised access of your account. However, in case of security breach and loss of data, we are not responsible for the consequences that follow the event.
6. Please note that if you change your password or username, the script you set will automatically stop. To activate it again, you should let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your new username and password. During such an event, the inactive period shall not be considered or added to your license.
7. User behaviour such as liking, following or commenting on your images or gallery cannot be predicted and therefore cannot be controlled. The actual number of likes or followers you get solely depends on the quality of images in your gallery.
8. No refund claims will be entertained if your profile had been active and there have been no technical glitches that prevented proper usage of the application.
9. Please note that you should not perform any manual actions on Instagram during the time The Strew is activated. In case of doing so you risk being blocked by Instagram and we are not responsible for the consequences that follow the event.
Should you have any more queries or questions, please feel free to
Effective as from 01 August 2017
2. The information we collect
2.1 Registration data
When you sign up for the Service, we may collect information we ask you for, like your username, password. If you connect to the Service, you authorise us to collect your authentication information, such as your username, encrypted access credentials,
2.2 Usage, log data & cookies
2.3 Other Services
2.4 Payment data
When you sign up for a Trial or any of our Paid Subscriptions (as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Use), or make other purchases through the Service, your credit card information and other financial data that we need to process your payment are collected and stored by third party payment processors. We may collect some limited information, such as your postal code, mobile number and details of your transaction history. In addition, the third party payment processors generally provide us with some limited information related to you, such as a unique token that enables you to make additional purchases using the information they’ve stored, and your card’s type, expiration date, and last four digits.
2.5 Sweepstakes, contests, & surveys
3. How we use the information we collect
4. How we share the information we collect
We may share the information we collect, including your personal information, as follows:
4.1 Finding you and sharing within the The Strew Service
The Strew Service is a social service which offers many ways to find, enjoy, and share content, and we enable and encourage users to explore who else is using the Service and their public profiles.
We may use your public information to promote the Service and to help others find and follow you and/or your Strew profile content, including through Facebook and Other Integrated Services.
Your information may also be used to notify others, including on the Service, via e-mail, and through Facebook and Other Integrated Services, that you have joined The Strew.
Learn more about how to manage notifications, your publicly available information, and what you share with others in section 5 below.
4.2 Sharing with Facebook and other services
4.3 Sharing with Third Party Applications
To personalise your experience, we may share some information we have collected about you with providers of Third Party Applications, such as high-level geographic information. However, we will never share your username or password with any Third Party Applications, and we take precautions to prohibit Third Party Application providers from attempting to identify you by using the information we provide to them or by collecting additional information without your consent.
Please note that if you:
actively choose to provide Third Party Applications with additional information, such as by visiting a Third Party Application (which enables collection of your IP address), or allowing us to share precise geographic data which Third Party Application providers request from us; or
consent to collection of additional information about you by a Third Party Application provider when you for example register with or log in to the Third Party Application,
4.4 Service providers and others
4.5 Other sharing
In addition to the above, we may also share your information to third parties for these limited purposes:
to allow a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets;
to respond to legal process (e.g. a court order or subpoena), if we believe in good faith that it is necessary to do so; to comply with requirements of mandatory applicable law; to protect the safety of any person; to protect the rights and property of The Strew, including to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use and Mobile Terms; and to address fraud, security or technical issues;
to inform business partners about use of the Service and products and services made available through the Service, in the form of aggregated statistics or otherwise in a format which does not reveal your identity; and
if you expressly opt in to such sharing.
You understand and agree that the privacy policies of third parties will govern all use of information that we provide to them under this section.
5. Your preferences
Through your settings, you can choose which communications you receive from us, manage your public information, and set your sharing preferences. However, please note that it may not be possible to make certain information private on the Service, including your name and/or username, profile picture, and other basic information, such as your following relationships. Such information and other information which are set to “public” in your settings, may be used, re-shared or linked to by others on the Service or others across the web, so please use The Strew carefully and manage your account settings regularly. Remember that if you make profile content private, others who already subscribe to or otherwise have the details of such content may still have access to it.
6. Transfer to other countries
We may display advertisements from third parties and other content which links to third party websites. We cannot control or be held responsible for third parties’ privacy practices and content. Please read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal information.
We are committed to protecting our users’ information. While we take reasonable data protection precautions, no security measures are completely secure, and we do not guarantee the security of user information at any time.
For users in the United States, The Strew Service is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, do not use the Service and do not provide any personal information to us. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete it.
10. Accessing and updating user information
To learn more about the information we store about you, e-mail email@example.com. We will respond within a reasonable period of time upon verification of your identity.
11. Contact us
13. Information about cookies & similar technologies
What are cookies and similar technologies?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer, mobile phone, or other device when you visit a website. The cookie will help website providers to recognise your device the next time you visit their website. There are other similar technologies such as pixel tags, web bugs, web storage and other similar files and technologies that can also do the same thing as cookies. The Strew uses the term "cookies" in this policy to refer to cookies and all such similar technologies that collect information in this way.
These cookies are necessary to allow us to operate the The Strew Service as you have requested. For example, they let us recognise what type of subscriber you are and then provide you with services accordingly. We use these cookies to analyse how The Strew Service is accessed, used or is performing. We use this information to maintain, operate and continually improve the The Strew Service. We may also obtain information from our e-mail newsletters, to learn whether you opened or forwarded the newsletter or clicked on any of the content. This information tells us about our newsletters' effectiveness and helps us ensure that we're delivering information that you find interesting.
These cookies let us operate certain functions of The Strew Service in line with the choices you make. These cookies mean that when you continue to use or come back to The Strew Service, we can provide you with our services as you have asked for them to be provided, such as knowing your username, remembering how you have customised our services and reminding you of training/workouts you have enjoyed.
We use these cookies to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests. The information may also be used for frequency capping purposes and to help us regulate the advertisements you receive and measure their effectiveness.
The Strew Ads
We work with web publishers, advertising networks and service providers to deliver The Strew ads on other web sites. Cookies may be used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests on other web sites and to regulate the advertisements you receive and measure their effectiveness.
Manage your preferences
Please note that if you choose to block cookies, this may impair or prevent due functioning of the The Strew
The third party service we use to track activity related to the Service, e.g. by placing cookies, is Google Analytics. We may use third-party vendors, including Google, who use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website, including Google Analytics for Display Advertising. If you don't want any information to be collected you can opt-out by using Google’s Ads Settings (www.google.com/settings/ads).